Oklahoma’s win was one of the biggest in the coach Lincoln Riley era. To be exact the four-overtime win staved off College Football betting disaster. Oklahoma halted a two-game losing streak. And in the process, the Sooners showed tremendous character. Following the win was a much-needed bye week. Oklahoma needed some downtime after such an emotional victory. TCU is coming off a bye as well. Once again coach Gary Patterson is facing a lost season. TCU has declined noticeably over the past four seasons. Accordingly, there are questions about Patterson’s ability to win going forward.
Oklahoma Sooners vs. TCU Horned Frogs
|Date and Time:||Saturday, October 24, 2020, Noon ET|
|Location:||Amon G Carter Stadium, Fort Worth, Texas|
|Oklahoma vs. TCU TV Coverage:||ABC|
Oklahoma Sooners at TCU Horned Frogs SBG Odds Overview
On this occasion, Oklahoma is the more attractive sportsbook choice. Squares are impressed with the Red River Rivalry win over Texas. While TCU has scared off casual fans with their poor start. Not to mention the past couple of seasons. Sharps will assess if TCU is getting more points than they deserve.
Oklahoma Sooners Team Overview
Last time out Oklahoma beat Texas 53-45 in four overtimes. OU covered as 3-point chalks. Over a total of 74.5 soared to the payout window as well. As a result, Oklahoma is 2-2 straight up and against the spread with three overs. OU ranks 10th for scoring offense and 44th for points allowed. Most important of all quarterback Spencer Rattler responded well to being benched. When put back in the Texas game Rattler was in championship form.
TCU Horned Frogs Team Overview
Now TCU is 1-2 straight up, 2-1 against the spread with 2-1 over the total. TCU is coming off a 21-14 home loss to Kansas State as 11-point favorites. Under the total of 49.5 was a winning ticket too. Overall TCU ranks 52nd for scoring offense and 41st for points allowed.
Oklahoma Sooners at TCU Horned Frogs vs. The Line
The Sooners are:
- Only 12 payouts in their last 30 games
- Just 12 covers in their last 30 games that follow a win
- Only 8 covers in their last 23 Big 12 Conference matchups
- 3-6-1 against the spread on the road
- 19-10-1 over the total
- 15-10 over the number when coming off a win
- 6-4 over the total away from home
- 4-1 on the board against TCU
- 1-3 under the total head to head with the Horned Frogs
The Horned Frogs are:
- 1-3 vs. the odds at home against the Sooners
- 1-3 under the total at Amon G Carter Stadium vs. OU
- 11-17 against the spread in their last 28 games
- 7-14 vs. the odds in Big 12 games
- 4-9 on the board after a loss
- 4-10 vs. the line at home
- 4-0 over the total as a home dog
- 6-1 over the number against ranked teams
- 12-9 over the total against Big 12 rivals
Oklahoma Sooners at TCU Horned Frogs SBG Free Picks
As was previously noted Oklahoma dominates this College Football Betting series with TCU. So too are the Horned Frogs a poor Big 12 value. Oklahoma’s win over Texas looks like a springboard.
Sooners at Horned Frogs SBG Best Bet: Oklahoma Sooners