On the whole Oklahoma’s loss at Kansas State two weeks ago gives them zero margin for error. The Sooners are still the Big 12 Conference chalk but the league has proven so weak that a one-loss team may not have enough juice for the playoff. Iowa State continues to be a respected College Football betting choice under head coach Matt Campbell. While the Cyclones are not playoff material, they have the ability to beat anyone on their schedule. Campbell has engineered one of the most prolific passing attacks in the nation. The OU defense will offer scoring chances.
Iowa State Cyclones vs. Oklahoma Sooners
|Date and Time:||Saturday, November 9, 2019, 8 p.m. ET|
|Location:||Gaylord Family Oklahoma Memorial Stadium, Norman, Oklahoma|
|Iowa State vs. Oklahoma TV Coverage:||FOX|
Iowa State Cyclones vs. Oklahoma Sooners Overview
Iowa State has an online wagering record of 5-3 straight up, 4-3-1 vs. the odds, and 3-4-1 under the total. Last time out was a 34-27 Cyclones home loss to Oklahoma State. ISU has national metrics of 16th for offense and 32nd for defense.
Now Oklahoma is 7-1 straight up, 4-4 against the spread and 4-3-1 over the total. OU is coming off a bye that followed a 48-41 loss at Kansas State. Overall the Sooners rank first for scoring offense but 41st for points allowed.
Key Cyclones: QB Brock Purdy (2567 YDS, 68.5% COMP, 89.7 AVG, 15 TD, 7 INT, 11 SACK, 153.6 RTG), RB Breece Hall (81 ATT, 475 YDS, 5.9 AVG, 7 TD), WR Deshaunte Jones (52 REC, 586 YDS, 11.3 AVG, 1 TD). PK Connor Assalley (35-36 XP, 9-13 FG), LB O’Rein Vance (41 TACLES, 6.5 SACKS),
Key Sooners: QB Jalen Hurts (2469 YDS, 73.9% COMP, 13.7 AVG, 21 TD, 3 INT, 7 SACK, 224.3 RTG, 103 ATT, 801 YDS, 7.8 AVG, 13 TD), RB Kennedy Brooks (48 ATT, 383 YDS, 8.0 AVG, 2 TD), CeeDee Lamb (36 REC, 816 YDS, 22.7 AVG, 11 TD), PK Gabe Brkic (27-27 XP, 10-10 FG), LB Jon Michael Terry (55 TACKLES, 2.5 SACKS)
Iowa State and Oklahoma Vs. The Line
The Cyclones are:
- 11-4 against the spread in their last 15 games on the road
- 3-16-1 under the total away from home
- 2-5 on the board at Oklahoma
- 3-0 over the total in their last three trips to play the Sooners
- 9-3 vs. the odds when on the road against the Big 12
- 2-11-1 under the total at Big 12 schools
The Sooners are:
- 14-6 against the spread in their last 20 home games
- 10-1-1 over the total when playing at home
- 0-3 on the board in their last three meetings with the Cyclones
- 6-1 over the total when playing against Iowa State
- 14-4 vs. the line when playing at home against Big 12 teams
- 7-2-1 over the total when hosting Big 12 schools
Iowa State Cyclones vs. Oklahoma Sooners College Football Betting Picks
On this occasion, we get a dangerous Iowa State team that shows good College Football Betting value on the road. In the same way, the Sooners have been cranking cash at home. The Cyclones’ superior defense should bring home the bacon.
Iowa State vs. Oklahoma College Football Betting Prediction: Iowa State Cyclones
Iowa State vs. Oklahoma College Football Betting Score Prediction: Iowa State 31, Oklahoma 38