Auburn faces a fork in the road game Saturday at Mississippi State. To illuminate gamblers never know which Auburn team they’ll get. Auburn is coming off a bye that followed a CFB bets blowout over LSU. Now War Eagle is riding a two-game winning streak. But gamblers recall ugly road losses at Georgia and South Carolina. Mississippi State stunned the world with their win at LSU. First game dreams soared for coach Mike Leach. That day has proven to be the peak of the 2020 season. Consider Leach suffered the first shutout loss of his career to Alabama.
Auburn Tigers vs. Mississippi State Bulldogs Betting Information
|Date and Time:||Saturday, November 14, 2020, 4 p.m. ET|
|Location:||Davis Wade Stadium, Starkville, Mississippi|
|Tigers at Bulldogs TV Coverage:||SEC Network|
Auburn Tigers at Mississippi State Bulldogs SBG Odds Overview
On this occasion, Auburn has vastly more offshore bookmaker appeal. Mississippi State has lost esteem with the masses. Red ink has flooded gamblers after MSU’s week one win at LSU. Meanwhile Auburn has increased momentum.
Auburn Tigers Team Overview
Auburn is coming off a bye week. Previously they scored a 48-11 home win over LSU -point chalk. War Eagle is 4-2 straight up, 3-3 vs. the odds, and 1-5 under the total. Auburn ranks 68th for scoring offense and 27th for points allowed. Since their loss at South Carolina, the Tigers have won two in a row. As a consequence, coach Gus Malzahn has again escaped the firing squad.
Mississippi State Bulldogs Team Overview
Mississippi State is 2-4 straight up, 1-5 against the spread, and 1-5 under the total. Overall MSU ranks 111th for scoring offense and 56th for points allowed. Last week the Bulldogs beat Vanderbilt 24-17 as 18-point home chalk.
Auburn Tigers at Mississippi State Bulldogs Against the Spread
The Tigers Are:
- Under the total in 21 of their last 32 games
- In SEC Matchups under the total in 15 of their last 22 games
- After a win 7-12 under the total
- On the road 2-9 under the number
- As chalk under the total in 16 of their last 25 games
- Won and covered three of the last four meetings with Miss State
- Six of the last eight games between these two teams have gone under the total
- At Davis Wade Stadium 1-3 vs. the odds against Hail State
- Seven consecutive meetings between these teams at Miss State have gone under the total
The Bulldogs Are:
- Payouts in just 14 of their last 31 games.
- As a dog 3-9 against the spread
- At home 10-6 on the board
- In SEC games 8-13 vs. the odds
- Overall, 11-19 under the total
- At home under the total in 11 of their last 15 games
- In SEC games 5-16 under the number
- As a dog under the total in nine of their last 12 games.
Auburn Tigers at Mississippi State Bulldogs SBG Free Picks
As mentioned earlier Miss State covers CFB Bets at home against Auburn. Most important of all it’s dangerous to buy into Gus Malzahn. He has long burned gamblers who start to believe. Hail State remains a decent home betting value.
Tigers vs. Bulldogs SBG Best Bet: Mississippi State Bulldogs.