When Michigan was annihilated 35-14 at Wisconsin the Jim Harbaugh era was declared a failure. Afterward, the Wolverines coach remained stalwart. He refused to crack or deviate from his plans. Slowly the M Men began to roll. Specifically, it was a strong second-half performance in a loss at Penn State that turned the tide. Michigan is now rolling as a hot College Football betting value. However, Saturday provides a potential trap at Indiana. Gamblers have been quite pleased about the value that the Hoosiers have shown this season. Beyond that IU always plays Michigan tough.
Michigan Wolverines vs. Indiana Hoosiers
|Date and Time:||Saturday, November 23, 2019, 3:30 p.m. ET|
|Location:||Memorial Stadium, Bloomington, Indiana|
|Michigan vs. Indiana TV Coverage:||ESPN|
Michigan Wolverines vs. Indiana Hoosiers Overview
Michigan has an online betting record of 8-2 straight up, 6-4 vs. the line and 7-3 over the total. Last week the Maize and Blue destroyed “Little Brother” Michigan State 44-10. Michigan ranks 39th in the nation for scoring offense and fifth for total defense.
Indiana has a record of 7-3 straight up and on the board with 5-5 on totals. Overall the Hoosiers have national metrics of 31st for total offense and 17th for total defense. The Hoosiers are coming off a 34-27 cover in a loss at Penn State as 15-point dogs.
Key Wolverines: QB Shea Patterson (2157 YDS, 59.1% COMP, 8.0 AVG, 16 TD, 4 INT, 18 SACK, 143.1 RTG), RB Zach Charbonnet (124 ATT, 589 YDS, 4.8 AVG, 11 TD), WR Ronnie Bell (36 REC, 610 YDS, 16.9 AVG, 0 TD), PK Quinn Nordin (22-22 XP, 4-7 FG), LB Jordan Glasgow (71 TACKLES, 4.5 SACKS)
Key Hoosiers: QB Peyton Ramsey (1673 YDS, 72.7% COMP, 8.4 AVG, 10 TD, 3 INT, 13 SACK, 157.3 RTG), RB Stevie Scott III (165 ATT, 791 YDS, 4.8 AVG, 9 TD), WR Whop Philyor (61 REC, 863 YDS, 14.1 AVG, 3 TD), PK Logan Justus (37-38 XP, 14-14 FG), LB Micah McFadden (45 TACKLES, 1.5 SACKS)
Michigan and Indiana Vs. The Line
The Wolverines are:
- 3-8-1 against the spread in their last 12 away games
- 7-5 over the total away from home
- 2-5-1 on the board head to head vs. Indiana
- 5-3 over the total in their series with the Hoosiers
- 3-7-1 vs. the line away from home against Big Ten Conference opponents
- 5-0 over the total at the Big Ten rivals
The Hoosiers are:
- 5-2 against the spread in their last seven games at Memorial Stadium
- 1-4 under the total in home games
- 2-0-1 with the odds in their last three home games with Michigan
- 3-0 over the total head to head at Memorial Stadium vs. the Wolverines
- 3-2 on the board at home against Big Ten opponents
- 8-3 over the total when hosting Big Ten teams
Michigan Wolverines vs. Indiana Hoosiers College Football Betting Picks
In this situation, we have two teams that are cranking College Football Betting cash. Indiana has often been a nightmare for the Wolverines. Look for another close one in which IU again falls short by a hair even as they pay.
Michigan vs. Indiana College Football Betting Prediction: Indiana Hoosiers
Michigan vs. Indiana College Football Betting Score Prediction: Indiana 27, Michigan 28