At the onset of his hiring was Miami coach Manny Diaz hyped. That’s how they do things at “The U.” Everything is about the noise. All sizzle and no steak have been the Miami way. However last week Miami showed College Football betting polish that was missing in 2019. Houston transfer quarterback D’Eriq King looked better than the last few Miami starters. Now Miami is becoming reconsidered. Perhaps The U will match steak to the sizzle. Also, did Louisville have a successful opening home win over Western Kentucky? Coach Scott Satterfield looks like the perfect fit at The Ville.
Miami Hurricanes vs. Louisville Cardinals
|Date and Time:||Saturday, September 19, 2020, 7:30 p.m. ET|
|Location:||Cardinal Stadium, Louisville, Kentucky|
|Miami vs. Louisville TV Coverage:||ABC|
Miami Hurricanes vs. Louisville Cardinals SBG Odds Overview
On the whole, it’s hard to find a better example of an offshore betting image than Miami. Squares associate The U as a national power. Even though that’s 20 years behind the times. Sharps are impressed with Satterfield and Louisville. This program has accomplished more than Miami in the past decade. Yet the masses are yet to catch on to the Cardinals.
Miami Hurricanes Team Overview
Last week Miami covered a 31-14 home win over Alabama Birmingham as 15.5-point chalk. Under the total of 55 also paid. New offensive coordinator Rhett Lashlee had a successful debut. Miami totaled 493 yards of offense. King passed for 144 yards and a touchdown. While running for 83 more yards and a score. So too did Cam’Ron Harris impress? Harris ran for 134 yards on 17 carries well for 7.9 yards per attempt. He scored two touchdowns. In sum, Miami outgained UAB 495-285.
Louisville Cardinals Team Overview
In like manner did Louisville pay in a 35-21 win as 13.5-point chalks to Western Kentucky. The game eked over a total of 55. Quarterback Micale Cunningham threw for 343 yards. And accounted for four touchdowns. To conclude The Ville outgained WKU 487-248.
Miami Hurricanes and Louisville Cardinals vs. The Line
The Miami Hurricanes are:
- 3-7 against the spread in their last 10 away games
- 2-12-1 under the total on the road
- 0-2 vs. the number at Louisville
- 0-2 under the total at Louisville
- 6-3 on the board in September road action
- 10-2 over the total in September away games
- 2-7 with the line in ACC away matchups
- 1-11-1 under the total vs. ACC teams on the road
The Louisville Cardinals are:
- 2-5 on the board when hosting ACC opponents
- 5-3 over the total at home vs. the ACC
- 3-5 against the spread in September home action
- 1-4 under the total at home in September games
- 5-8 vs. the odds in their last 13 home games
- 3-5 under the total at Cardinal Stadium
- 4-1 with the line in their last five games against Miami
- 1-3 under the total head to head with The U
Miami Hurricanes vs. Louisville Cardinals SBG Free Picks
As mentioned earlier Miami is a poor College Football Betting value on the road. And at ACC opponents. Following last week’s win, The U and its hype machine will be full blast. Louisville is a better team. At the same time, they should be the better value.
Hurricanes vs. Cardinals SBG Best Bet: Louisville Cardinals