Mark Stoops has done what was considered impossible as Kentucky coach. Consider he has led the Wildcats to four consecutive bowl games. And a final NCAA Football betting Rank of 11th in 2018. Kentucky is a basketball school. But they do care about football. U of K demands to at least win to their maximum ability. Stoops has proven to be a perfect fit. Contrarily in this video game offensive age, Stoops remains Old Testament. Defense and ball control offense remains his top priority. Further, Stoops is a native of Ohio that has mastered recruiting the Buckeye State.
Kentucky Wildcats at Florida Gators
|Date and Time:||Saturday, November 28, 2020. 12 p.m. ET|
|Location:||Ben Hill Griffin Stadium, Gainesville, Florida|
|Wildcats at Gators TV Coverage:||ESPN|
Kentucky Wildcats at Florida Gators SBG Odds Overview
In view of recent performance, Florida will dominate the offshore betting handle. Even sharps concede Kentucky’s lack of offense may keep the back door closed.
Kentucky Wildcats Team Overview
Saturday saw Kentucky get devoured at Alabama 63-3. Since beating Tennessee the Wildcats are 1-3 on the board. UK’s record is 3-5 straight up, against the spread, and under the total. In turn, the Wildcats rank 106th for scoring offense and 48th for points allowed. Kentucky’s anemic offense has worn down their defense.
Florida Gators Team Overview
Florida is coming off a 38-17 win at Vanderbilt as 31.5-point overlays. As a result, UF is 6-1 straight up, 4-3 against the spread, and 5-2 over the total. Florida ranks eighth for scoring offense and 58th for points allowed. What’s more the Gators have the inside track to face Alabama in the SEC championship game.
Quarterback Kyle Trask has emerged as a Heisman Trophy favorite. To illuminate Trask has a 197.1 QB rating with 31 touchdowns and three interceptions. He averages 10.4 yards per attempt with a 71% completion rate. Encompassing his season is 2554 yards passing.
Kentucky Wildcats at Florida Gators ATS Stats
The Wildcats are:
- Have covered the spread in 19 of their last 33 games
- On the road 6-6 vs. the odds
- As dogs 10-5 on the board
- In SEC Games 12-11 with the number
- Under the total in 18 of their last 33 games
- On the road 2-10 to the under
- As a dog 4-11 under the total
- In SEC games 5-18 to the under.
- 2-0 against the spread in their last three games against the Gators
The Gators are:
- 20-10 against the spread in all games
- At home 11-5 vs. the odds
- In SEC matchups 14 payouts in their last 22 games
- As chalk 15-9 with the line
- In all games 19-12-1 over the total.
- In SEC games 13-8-1 to the over
- At the Swamp, the Gators are 8-8 over and under
- As chalk 15-9 over the number.
- Three of the last four games against Kentucky have gone over the total
- At the Swamp 2-1 vs. the odds against the Wildcats
- Four of the last six games between these teams at Florida went over the total.
Kentucky Wildcats at Florida Gators SBG Free Picks
In this situation, Florida faces an outmanned Kentucky team on fumes. It follows that Florida’s NCAA Football Betting will be quite expensive. In spite of that, the Wildcats offer nothing for bargain hunters to cling to.
Wildcats at Gators SBG Best Bet: Florida Gators.