It’s called “Farmageddon.” And it’s one of the most underrated rivalries in college football. Kansas State and Iowa State are respected as dangerous College Football Betting wild cards. Neither team is quite deep enough to win the Big 12. Yet each team is good enough to beat the best team in the league. ISU and K-State both have 2020 wins over Oklahoma. Iowa State has superior stats. But the Wildcats do the little things well that don’t show up on the numbers. Both teams have two of the best emerging coaches in the game.
Kansas State Wildcats vs. Iowa State Cyclones Betting Information
|Date and Time:||Saturday, November 21, 2020, 4 p.m. ET|
|Location:||Jack Trice Stadium, Ames, Iowa|
|Wildcats at Cyclones TV Coverage:||FOX|
Kansas State Wildcats at Iowa State Cyclones SBG Odds Overview
Fashion how the respective reputations of these teams will keep an online wagering handle split to both teams.
Kansas State Wildcats Team Overview
Kansas State is coming off a bye week. Following a 20-18 home loss to Oklahoma State as 14-point home dogs. Under the total of 49 cashed in too. As a result, the Wildcats are 4-3 straight up, 5-2 against the spread, and 4-3 over the total. K-State has national metrics of 95th for total offense and 61st for scoring. Defensively KSU is 68th overall and 45th for points allowed. K-State led Oklahoma State 12-0 at halftime. And the Cats outgained the Pokes 370 to 256 in total yards. However, KSU was -2 in the turnover margin.
Iowa State Cyclones Team Overview
On November 7 Iowa State scored a 38-31 win over Baylor. Specifically, ISU was 14-point home chalk. Over a total of 47.5 won as well. Now Iowa State is 5-2 straight up, 3-4 against the spread, and 4-3 over the total. The Cyclones rank 49th for total offense and 43rd for scoring. Defensively the Cyclones rank 35th overall and 52nd for points allowed.
Kansas State Wildcats at Iowa State Cyclones vs. The Line
The Wildcats are:
- In all games 21-11 against the spread
- On the road 9-4 vs. the odds
- As a dog 16-7 on the board
- In Big 12 Conference games 17-7 with the line
- Have covered nine of their last 12 games that follow a loss
- Over the total in just 11 out of their last 32 games
- Over the total in just three of their last nine games following a loss
- 6-6-1 over and under on the road
- As a dog 7-15-1 to the under
The Cyclones are:
- Covered the spread in just 14 of their last 31 games
- At home 8-10 vs. the odds
- As chalk have paid in just seven of their last 21 outings
- In Big 12 games 12-11-1 vs. the line
- Over the total in only 13 of their last 33 games.
- 5-5 with K-State in their last 10 meetings against the spread
- Four of the last six Farmageddon matchups have gone over the total
- At Jack Trice Stadium have covered five of their last seven against the Wildcats
- The last three meetings between these teams at Ames have gone over the total
Kansas State Wildcats at Iowa State Cyclones SBG Free Picks
As mentioned earlier K-State brings strong College Football Betting value as a dog. And they’re getting a lot of points.
Wildcats at Cyclones SBG Best Bet: Kansas State Wildcats.