In three seasons Oklahoma head coach Lincoln Riley has produced three College Football betting playoff teams. Along the same lines were three Heisman Trophy finalist quarterbacks. Two of whom won the actual Heisman Trophy. By contrast, Riley has not produced a reliable defense at Oklahoma. Lack of defense played in a key role in the Sooners blowing a 35-14 third-quarter lead to the Kansas State. Saturday’s loss was an epic debacle. Of major concern is that Oklahoma may have blown the Big 12 title. And that a Saturday loss at Iowa State would put them two games back.
Oklahoma Sooners vs. Iowa State Cyclones NCAAF Information
|Date and Time:||Saturday, October 3, 2020, 7:30 p.m. ET|
|Location:||Jack Trice Stadium, Ames, Iowa|
|Oklahoma vs. Iowa State TV Coverage:||ABC|
Oklahoma Sooners at Iowa State Cyclones SBG Odds Overview
On this occasion, online wagering action should be even. Oklahoma is still a name brand. Iowa State is well regarded for springing home upsets.
Oklahoma Sooners Team Overview
Last week Oklahoma lost to Kansas State 38-35 as 28-point home favorites. Also paying was over a total of 62. Oklahoma led the game 35-14 with only 2:46 remaining in the third quarter. But from there the Sooners got sloppy. Kansas State scored the final 24 points of the game. Accordingly, it was one of the most improbable comebacks in college football history.
Iowa State Cyclones Team Overview
The second game action saw Iowa State beat TCU 37-34. ISU was 3.5-point road chalk. So too did over the total of 43 pay. Iowa State is now 1-1 straight up, 0-2 against the spread, and 1-1 on totals. Namely running back Breece Hall was the hero in last week’s win. The sophomore ran for 155 yards and three touchdowns on 18 carries. Senior defensive end Jaquan Bailey starred as well. To summarize Bailey had seven tackles, 3.5 sacks, and a forced fumble.
Oklahoma Sooners at Iowa State Cyclones vs. The Line
The Sooners are:
- 4-9 against the spread in their last 13 away games
- 1-4 under the total away from home
- 1-4 vs. the odds in October away games
- 11-1 over the total in October on the road
- 4-11 on the board in Big 12 road tilts
- 9-4 over the total in their last 13 Big 12 away matchups
- 0-4 with the line head to head against Iowa State
- 7-1 over the total when facing the Cyclones
The Cyclones are:
- 2-0 against the spread in their last two home games with Oklahoma
- 3-1 over the total at home head to head with the Sooners
- 12-3 vs. the line at home in October
- 2-4 under the total in their last six October home games
- 3-8 on the board in their last 11 home games
- 1-3 under the total at Jack Trice Stadium
- 1-5 vs. the odds when bosting Big 12 opponents
- 6-4 over the total when at home against Big 12 teams
Oklahoma Sooners at Iowa State Cyclones SBG Free Picks
In this situation, Oklahoma should be dazed after blowing the Kansas State game. Iowa State made dramatic College Football Betting improvements last week. Concurrently this is the perfect spot for a Cyclones upset.
Sooners vs. Cyclones vs. SBG Best Bet: Iowa State Cyclones