“This is Our Year” is always the Georgia Bulldogs battle cry. And that is certainly the case for 2020. Following four seasons Georgia coach Kirby Smart has a stocked cupboard. Smart has proven to be an ace recruiter. And a coach that has put Georgia in range of a national championship. Arkansas coach Sam Pittman begins one of the most difficult jobs in college football. To illuminate the Razorbacks program has been a consistent betting on College Football loser. Pittman coached under Smart. He will apply lessons learned in trying to jumpstart the Hogs.
Georgia Bulldogs vs. Arkansas Razorbacks
|Date and Time:||Saturday, September 26, 2020, 4 p.m. ET|
|Location:||DWR Razorback Stadium, Fayetteville, Arkansas|
|Georgia vs. Arkansas TV Coverage:||SEC Network|
Georgia Bulldogs vs. Arkansas Razorbacks SBG Odds Overview
On this occasion, Georgia has a significantly stronger offshore betting reputation. Arkansas hasn’t impressed the public in years. The squares will be terrified to take the Hogs over powerful Georgia. Especially with a new coach and an unproven system. Sharps might consider the Hogs for the very reason for unpopularity. Certainly, Arkansas will be getting more points than merited. Cause by oddsmakers wanting equal action on both sides.
Georgia Bulldogs Team Overview
Namely Kirby Smart has produced three consecutive 11-win or better seasons at Georgia. And final national rankings of seventh or better. Along with an overtime loss in the 2017 national championship game. Smart’s recruiting ranks with the best in the nation. Georgia has the raw material to match up with Clemson and Alabama.
Arkansas Razorbacks Team Overview
In sum, Sam Pittman was not the first choice to coach Arkansas. But his passion and drive are winning fans over. Pittman was once a highly successful Arkansas offensive line coach. Arkansas fans have taken to him.
Georgia Bulldogs and Arkansas Razorbacks Betting Trends
The Bulldogs are:
- 9-3 against the spread on the road against SEC rivals
- 7-2 over the total in their last nine games at SEC teams
- 3-1 on the board in their last four September road games
- 7-5 over the total on the road in September away matchups
- 11-3 vs. the line in their last 14 games as a road favorite
- 6-2 over the total when favored on the road
- 2-1 with the odds in their last three games with Arkansas
- 2-0 over the total head to head with the Razorbacks
The Razorbacks are:
- 6-2 against the spread in their last eight home games vs. SEC rivals
- 7-2 over the total when hosting the SEC
- 2-7-1 on the board in their last 10 September home games
- 2-7 under the total when home in September action
- 6-1 vs. the odds in their last seven games as a home dog
- 5-3 over the total when getting points at home
- 1-2 with the number in their last three home games with Georgia
- 1-2 under the total when hosting the Bulldogs
Georgia Bulldogs vs. Arkansas Razorbacks SBG Free Picks
As was previously noted Georgia brings good Betting on College Football value to this situation. Furthermore, Arkansas is way behind Georgia in program development. It will take Pittman years to dig out from this mess. While Smart and the Bulldogs eye a natty!
Bulldogs vs. Razorbacks SBG Best Bet: Georgia Bulldogs