Following their win at Washington last week it can be said that Oregon has arrived. Head coach Mario Cristobal has been methodically planning for a Pac 12 championship run in just two years on the job. After some close calls, he got his signature win and the credibility that comes with that. Washington State stopped the bleeding with a big win over Colorado last week. Head coach Mike Leach had a program on the brink for College Football betting games. But the win stopped a three-game losing streak and has Wazzu back into bowl contention.
Washington State Cougars Vs. Oregon Ducks
|Date and Time:||Saturday, October 26, 2019, 10:30 p.m. ET|
|Location:||Autzen Stadium, Eugene, Oregon|
|Washington State vs. Oregon TV Coverage:||ESPN|
Washington State Cougars vs. Oregon Ducks Overview
Washington State has a sportsbook record of 4-3 straight up, 2-5 vs. the odds, and 3-4 under the total. Last week Wazzu posted an impressive 41-10 home payout over Colorado. Washington State ranks first in the nation for passing offense. Of great concern is a defense ranks 105th in the country.
Counter to that is an Oregon team 6-1 straight up, 4-3 with the line and 2-5 under the total. The Ducks proved their mettle in a 35-31 win at Washington as 3-point road chalks. Overall the Ducks rank 26th for scoring offense and seventh for points allowed.
Key Cougars: QB Anthony Gordon (2981 YDS, 70.9 AVG, 8.6 AVG, 29 TD, 7 INT, 7 SACK, 166.6 RTG), RB Max Borghi (70 ATT, 512 YDS, 7.2 AVG, 6 TD), WR Easop Winston Jr (47 REC, 578 YDS, 12.3 AVG, 9 TD), PK Blake Mazza (38-38 XP, 11-11 FG)
Key Ducks: QB Justin Herbert (1882 YDS, 68% COMP, 8.1 AVG, 21 TD, 1 INT, 9 SACK, 165.3 RTG), RB CJ Verdell (89 ATT, 496 YDS, 5.67 AVG, 2 TD), WR Johnny Johnson III (30 REC, 389, 13.0 AVG, 2 TD)
Washington State and Oregon Against the Spread
The Cougars Are:
- 5-2 against the spread in their last seven away games
- 8-2 over the total on the road
- 6-5 with the odds in road games vs. the Pac 12 Conference
- 7-2 over the total away from home against the Pac 12
- 9-0 on the board in their head to head series with Oregon
- 7-4 over the total in their series with the Ducks
The Ducks Are:
- 4-3 against the spread in their last seven games at Autzen Stadium
- 1-4 under the total at home
- 0-4 on the board at home with the Cougars
- 4-1 over the total when hosting Wazzu
- 6-3 vs. the line at Autzen Stadium against Pac 12 Conference foes
- 4-6 under the total when hosting Pac 12 opponents
Washington State Cougars vs. Oregon Ducks College Football Betting Games Picks
On this occasion, Oregon could face a letdown spot for College Football Betting Games. Can the Ducks get it up after last week’s statement maker at U-Dub? Especially against a dangerous Wazzu team that has controlled the cashier’s cage in this head to head series.
Washington State Vs. Oregon College Football Betting Games Pick: Washington State Cougars
Washington State Vs. Oregon College Football Betting Games Score Prediction: Washington State 30, Oregon 31