Thursday night offers a stark contrast of Mountain West Conference teams. Colorado State is in the beginning stages of a massive rebuild with new coach Steve Addazio. Previously the Rams were a finesse-oriented team under then-coach Mike Bobo. Addazio is demanding a transformation. Specifically, he wants a big, brawny, and run-oriented team. By contrast, Boise State has been a betting on College Football powerhouse. Boise State has dominated the Group of Five levels. But Boise State is coming off a blowout home loss to BYU. While Colorado State impressed in a win at Wyoming.
Colorado State Rams vs. Boise State Broncos Betting Information
|Date and Time:||Thursday, November 12, 2020, 8 p.m. ET|
|Location:||Albertson’s Stadium, Boise, Idaho|
|Colorado State vs. Boise State Broncos TV Coverage:||FS1|
Colorado State Rams at Boise State Broncos SBG Odds Overview
On this occasion branding still makes Boise State a sportsbook favorite. Colorado State isn’t well known to the public. Boise State still commands public respect at home on the Blue Turf.
Colorado State Rams Team Overview
Last week Colorado State beat Wyoming 34-24 as 3-point home dogs. CSU is 1-1 straight up, against the spread, and with totals. Overall, the Rams rank 86th for scoring offense and 70th for points allowed. Wyoming gave the game away with three turnovers. Total yards gave the Cowboys a 465-342 advantage. Namely, Marshaun Cameron’s 30-yard pick-six gave the Rams a 7-0 lead. And set the tone.
Boise State Broncos Team Overview
BYU destroyed Boise State on Friday 51-17 on the Blue Carpet. Specifically, the Broncos were 5.5-point home dogs. Boise State is 2-1 straight up and against the spread with three overs. In sum the Broncos rank 59th for total offense and 73rd for points allowed. Correlate BYU outgaining Boise State 573 to 310.
Colorado State Rams at Boise State Broncos Betting Trends
The Rams are:
- Just 12 payouts in their last 25 games
- On the road 5-6 vs. the odds
- In Mountain West Conference games 9-8 on the board
- 8-17 under the total in all games
- 4-7 under the number on the road
- In Mountain West Conference games 5-12 under the number
The Broncos are:
- Only 11 losses in their last 29 games to the betting line
- As a home favorite 9-5 vs. the line
- In Mountain West Conference games 12-6 on the board
- 13-16 under the number in all games
- At home 5-10 under the total
- In Mountain West games 8-12 under the total
- Payouts in five of their last seven meetings with Colorado State
- Three of the last five meetings in this head to head series have gone under the total
- Payouts in two of their last three home games with the Rams
- Three of the last four games in this series at Albertson’s Stadium went over the total.
Colorado State Rams at Boise State Broncos SBG Free Picks
Colorado State should provide good Betting on College Football value here. Cause by the Broncos being down a notch from previous seasons. Boise State was down 45-3 to BYU before the Cougars backed off. It was a humbling and revealing setback. In turn, gamblers won’t soon forget it.
Colorado State Rams at Boise State Broncos SBG Best Bet: Colorado State Rams