The betting on College Football stakes couldn’t be higher for Alabama. Consider the Crimson Tide is on a redemption quest. Alabama missed the College Football Playoff in 2019. Cause by Auburn upsetting them for the second time in three years. Bama seeks revenge against a Tigers program that upset them in 2019. Auburn coach Gus Malzahn has posted three wins over Alabama coach Nick Saban. Nobody has beaten Saban and caused him more heartache than Malzahn. Of course, the Crimson Tide will be fully engaged for War Eagle. Can the Gus Bus run over Alabama dreams once more?
Auburn Tigers at Alabama Crimson Tide
|Date and Time:||Saturday, November 28, 3:30 p.m. ET|
|Location:||Bryant Denny Stadium, Tuscaloosa, Alabama|
|Tigers at Crimson Tide TV Coverage:||CBS|
Auburn Tigers at Alabama Crimson Tide SBG Odds Overview
Although Alabama will get the majority of offshore bookmakers to handle Auburn will get its share. Cause by its record of upsets against the Tide.
Auburn Tigers Team Overview
Saturday night Auburn beat Tennessee 30-17 as 10-point favorites. Under the total of 51 paid as well. As a result, War Eagle is 5-2 straight up, 4-3 against the spread, and 1-6 under the total. Auburn ranks 59th for total offense and 67th for scoring. Defensively Aubie ranks 61st overall and 25th for points allowed. Auburn took command on a spectacular 100-yard pick-six by Smoke Monday. Fashion the underrated and resourceful Tigers defense.
Alabama Crimson Tide Team Overview
Alabama obliterated Kentucky 63-3 for an easy home payout. Over the total of 57.5 was a winning ticket as well. Now Alabama is 7-0 straight up and 5-2 both vs. the line and over the total. The Crimson Tide ranks sixth for total offense and third for points allowed. Defensively Alabama ranks 35th overall and 17th for points allowed.
Namely, Mac Jones has a QB rating is 210.3 with 16 touchdowns and two interceptions. Also strong is Najee Harris with 714 yards rushing, 5.8 yards per carry, and 14 touchdowns.
Auburn Tigers at Alabama Crimson Tide Betting Trends
The Tigers are:
- 18-14 against the spread in all games
- On the road 5-6 vs. the odds
- In SEC games 11-11 on the board
- Under the total in 21 of 32 games
- On the road 2-9 to the under
- As a dog Auburn is 2-5 under the total
- Have covered three of their last four games against the Crimson Tide
- The last two Iron Bowls went over the total
- At Alabama, the Crimson Tide have covered three of the last four games against the Tigers
- Three of the last four in this series at Alabama went over the total.
The Crimson Tide are:
- Overall, 19-15 against the spread
- At home 10-7 against the line
- In SEC games 13 payouts in 23 games
- 20-13-1 over the total in all games
- At Bryant Denny Stadium 10-6-1 to the over
- Against the SEC 14-9 over the total
Auburn Tigers at Alabama Crimson Tide SBG Free Picks
As was previously noted Alabama has maximum Betting on College Football value at home against Auburn. So too is the revenge factor looming large. Auburn’s Gus Bus offense lacks consistency.
Tigers at Crimson Tide SBG Best Bet: Alabama Crimson Tide.