At the onset of the month was pressure-packed basketball. March Madness approaches with several big-name teams on the bubble. Syracuse and Duke are regulars at the Big Dance. However, this season has been a struggle with the College Basketball odds. Both the Orange and Blue Devils are facing must-win games every time they play. Neither has any margin for error. Late on, Duke is finally getting into gear. Coach K and crew are in their best stretch of the season. Accordingly, the Blue Devils can’t let up now.
Syracuse Orange vs. Duke Blue Devils Betting Information
|Date and Time:||Monday, February 22, 2021, 7 p.m. ET|
|Location:||Cameron Indoor Stadium, Durham, North Carolina|
|Syracuse at Duke TV Coverage:||ESPN|
Syracuse Orange at Duke Blue Devils SBG Odds Overview
In this situation, Duke will get the majority of offshore betting support. Cause by their blue blood status and playing at historic Cameron Indoor Stadium.
Syracuse Orange Team Overview
The last time out for Syracuse was a 75-67 win and cover over Notre Dame. Syracuse improved to 13-6 straight up, 8-11 against the spread, and 9-10 under the total. Overall, the Orange rank 67th out of 350 teams for scoring and 187th for points allowed. Alan Griffin leads Syracuse with 15.2 points per game. Syracuse has lost four of their last six to the odds. Under the total has paid in three straight games.
Duke Blue Devils Team Overview
Late on, Duke has covered three in a row. Four of their last five games have gone over the total. The Blue Devils are coming off a 66-65 win over Virginia as rare 2.5-point home dogs. As a result, Duke is 10-8 straight up, 6-12 against the spread, and 10-7 over the total. Duke ranks 83rd for scoring offense and 206th for points allowed. Matthew Hurt leads the team with 18.5 points and 6.2 rebounds per game.
Syracuse Orange at Duke Blue Devils Betting Trends
- Syracuse is 12-14 against the spread after a win
- The Orange are 17-16 on the board in ACC matchups
- On the road, Syracuse is 10-8 vs. the line
- As a dog, the Orange are 9-9 on the board
- Syracuse is 15-3 over the total on the road
- As a dog, the Orange are 14-4 to the over
- In ACC games, The Cuse is 19-13-1 over the number
- Syracuse is 15-11 to the over after a win
- Duke is 15-16 against the spread after a win
- The Blue Devils are 13-15 on the board at Cameron Indoor Stadium
- Duke is 16-18 vs. the odds in ACC games
- The Blue Devils are 19-26 with the number as chalk
- Duke is 30-14-1 over the total as chalk
- In ACC matchups, the Blue Devils are 23-11 to the over
- After a win, Duke is 21-10 over the number
- At Cameron Indoor Stadium, Duke is 20-7-1 over the total
Syracuse Orange at Duke Blue Devils Head-to-Head vs. Spread
- Syracuse has covered five of their last eight games vs. Duke
- Four of the last five between the Orange and Blue Devils cleared the total
- Syracuse is 4-1 on the board at Duke
- This series has cleared the total in three straight games at Duke
Syracuse Orange at Duke Blue Devils SBG Free Picks
As mentioned earlier, Syracuse brings good value for the College basketball odds at Duke.
Duke at Syracuse SBG Best Bet: Syracuse Orange.