Kansas and head coach Bill Self are riding high. Now the Jayhawks, are clearly established as a top ten team and Final Four contender. FBI tapes and NCAA investigations appear to be a thing of the past. While many fans justifiably wonder in disgust as to why that is the reality of the current situation. The account of being one of the most complete teams in the land does KU merit College Basketball betting respect. Oklahoma has always been a representative program in the Big 12. And yet they are virtually ignored by fans and gamblers.
Kansas Jayhawks vs. Oklahoma Sooners
|Date and Time:||Tuesday, January 14, 2020, 9 p.m. ET|
|Location:||Lloyd Noble Center, Norman, Oklahoma|
|Kansas vs. Oklahoma TV Coverage:||ESPN|
Kansas Jayhawks vs. Oklahoma Sooners Overview
Oklahoma has a sportsbook record of 11-4 straight up. 5-10 against the spread and 7-8 under the total. Late on the Sooners have paid in only one of their last eight games. OU has national rankings of 117th for scoring offense and 201st for points allowed.
By contrast, Kansas is 12-3 straight up, 8-7 vs. the odds, and 4-11 under the total. KU ranks 47th for scoring offense and 32nd for points allowed. Recent results show the Jayhawks have paid in only two of their last five games. Additionally, Kansas has gone under a total of five games in a row.
Key Jayhawks: G Devon Dotson (18.0 PTS, 3.8 REB, 4.4 AST, 2.3 STL, 46.1 FGPCT, 81.3 FTPCT, 31.3 3PPCT), C Udoka Azubuike (12.6 PTS, 8.9 REB, 2.32 BLK, 78.3 FGPCT, 39.0 FTPCT, 0.0 3PPCT), G Ochai Agbaji (11.2 PTS, 4.3 REB, 2.5 AST, 1.7 STL, 46.9 FGPCT, 70.8 FTPCT, 40.3 3PPCT)
Key Sooners: F Kristian Doolittle (17.1 PTS, 8.7 REB, 1.8 AST, 46.6 FGPCT, 82.7 FTPCT, 50.0 3PPCT), G Austin Reaves (15.9 PTS, 5.5 REB, 2.4 AST, 41.0 FGPCT, 81.4 FTPCT, 26.8 3PPCT), F Brady Manek (14.6 PTS, 6.1 REB, 46.6 FGFPCT, 83.3 FTPCT, 41.0 3PPCT)
Kansas and Oklahoma Against the Spread
The Jayhawks are:
- 5-14 against the spread in their last 19 road games
- 5-4 over the total in away games
- 6-5 with the spread in their last 11 January away games
- 2-13 under the total in January road action
- 5-8 vs. the odds in their last 13 games at Oklahoma
- 1-3 under the total on the road against the Sooners
The Sooners are:
- 5-10-1 against the spread in their last 16 games at the Lloyd Noble Center
- 2-5 under the total in their last seven home games
- 2-5 with the odds in their last seven January home games
- 3-4-1 under the total at Lloyd Noble Center in January
- 5-1 on the board in their last six games against Kansas
- 2-5 under the total in their head to head series with the Jayhawks
Kansas Jayhawks vs. Oklahoma Sooners College Basketball Betting Picks
By reason of this specific setting should Oklahoma be a potentially strong College Basketball betting value. First, this will be the biggest game by far at Lloyd Noble Center this year. Second, the Sooners have a strong record of getting the money at home against the Jayhawks.
Kansas vs. Oklahoma College Basketball Betting Pick: Oklahoma Sooners
Kansas vs. Oklahoma College Basketball Betting Score Prediction: Oklahoma 82, Kansas 77