So far, the Raptors are one of the biggest disappointments in the NBA. Toronto’s outstanding work ethic has been missing this season. Coach Nick Nurse was able to sell the Raptors on effort and defense to win in 2019-20. This season the hard work and team approach has been no sale. Of major concern is the Raptors’ deep dive on NBA betting value. Indiana is in the black in this season’s early stages. Following the trade of Victor Oladipo, the Pacers responded with solid play and value.
Toronto Raptors vs. Indiana Pacers NBA Betting Information
|Date and Time:||Sunday, January 24, 2021, 3:30 p.m. ET|
|Location:||Bankers Life Fieldhouse, Indianapolis, Indiana|
|Raptors At Pacers Tv Coverage:||NBA TV|
|Raptors At Pacers Online Odds at SBG:||Click Here|
Toronto Raptors at Indiana Pacers SBG Odds Overview
Indiana is one of the steadiest teams in the NBA. Players come and go, but the results are remarkably consistent. Regardless of the season, squares are never attracted to the Pacers. That makes Indiana a sports betting favorite of sharps.
Toronto Raptors Team Overview
Late on, the Raptors have dropped six of their last nine to the spread. Three of their last five stayed under the total. Toronto is 5-8 straight up, 4-9 against the spread, and 7-6 over the total. Accordingly, the Raptors rank 12th for scoring and 17th for points allowed.
Guard Kyle Lowry leads Toronto with 19.1 points, 6.3 rebounds, and 7.1 assists per game. And then, forward Pascal Siakam brings 18.9 points and 7.8 rebounds per game.
Indiana Pacers Team Overview
The Pacers have remained profitable in recent games. To illustrate, Indiana has covered four of its last seven tilts. Three of their last five games went over the total. Indiana ranks 11th for scoring and 13th for points allowed. As a result, the Pacers are 8-5 straight up and against the spread with 7-6 over the total.
Namely, guard Malcolm Brogdon leads with 22.2 points per game. Forward Domantas Sabonis adds 21.7 points and 12.8 rebounds per contest.
Toronto Raptors at Indiana Pacers Against the Spread
- Toronto is 50-45-1 against the spread in all games
- On the road, the Raptors are 18-20-1 vs. the line
- Against the Eastern Conference, Toronto is 31-30-0 on the board
- The Raptors are 46-49-1 under the total
- Toronto is 21-17-1 over the total on the road
- The Raptors are 29-31-1 to the under against the Eastern Conference
- Indiana is 48-39-3 against the spread overall
- At home, the Pacers are 19-18-2 vs. the odds
- Against the Eastern Conference, Indiana is 29-25-3 on the board
- The Pacers are 46-43-1 over the total in all games
- At home, Indiana is 20-18-1 to the over
- In Eastern Conference matchups, the Pacers are 27-29-1
Toronto Raptors at Indiana Pacers at Head-to-Head vs. Spread
- Toronto has covered seven of their last nine games against Indiana
- Five of the last seven in this series went over the total
- Toronto has gotten the money in four straight games at Indiana
- Two of the last three in this series at Indiana went over the number
Toronto Raptors at Indiana Pacers at SBG Free Pick
In this situation, Toronto is an appealing contrarian bet. They are underperforming as an NBA betting value. Toronto may get extra sugar from the oddsmakers here. Cause by their slow start. Betting the Raptors is gambling with the house.
Raptors at Pacers SBG Best Bet: Toronto Raptors.