Thus far, the Lakers are validating their 2020 NBA championship. Los Angeles looks even better than last year’s edition. But the LA Clippers are looking just as good. It seems like a Battle of Tinseltown will settle the Western Conference championship this spring. Philadelphia is showing NBA bets improvement from 2019-20. Most important of all, the 76ers are healthy. That wasn’t the case for much of last season. And why Doc Rivers is now coaching at Philadelphia. The Lakers’ Frank Vogel is emerging as one of the NBA’s new power coaches.
Los Angeles Lakers vs. Philadelphia 76ers NBA Betting Information
|Date and Time:||Wednesday, January 27, 2021, 7:30 p.m. ET|
|Location:||Wells Fargo Center, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania|
|Lakers at 76ers TV Coverage:||ESPN|
Los Angeles Lakers at Philadelphia 76ers SBG Odds overview
No team in the NBA generates more offshore bookmaker handle than the Lakers. On the whole, that is not harming LA’s wagering value. Instead, the Lakers are yet to meet the oddsmaker’s gravity. Philadelphia is one of the best bets on the board when at home.
Los Angeles Lakers Team Overview
Late on, the Lakers have covered six of their last seven games. Three of their previous four matchups stayed under the total. Los Angeles is 13-4 straight up, 10-7 against the spread, and 5-12 under the total. In sum, LA ranks 9th for scoring offense and 2nd for points allowed. Los Angeles is the most complete full-court team in the Association. The Lakers are neck-and-neck with the Clippers for the Pacific Division lead. Lebron James and Anthony Davis are both over 22 points and 7.8 rebounds per game.
Philadelphia 76ers Team Overview
Philadelphia has paid in three of their last five games. Five of their previous six cleared the total. Now the 76ers are 12-5 straight up, 9-8 vs. the odds, and 9-8 over the total. Philadelphia ranks 8th for scoring offense and 12th for points allowed. First place in the Atlantic Division belongs to the Sixers. Joel Embiid is averaging 27.7 points and 11.5 rebounds per game.
Los Angeles Lakers at Philadelphia 76ers Betting Trends
- The Lakers are 57-50-2 on the board in all games
- On the road, Los Angeles is 25-16 vs. the odds
- Against Eastern Conference teams, the Lakers are 14-20 on the board
- Overall, Los Angeles is 48-61 under the total
- On the road, the Lakers are 18-23 to the under
- The Lakers are 15-19 under the number against the Eastern Conference
- Philadelphia is 49-44-1 over the total
- At Wells Fargo Center, the 76ers are 25-15-1 to the over
- Against the Western Conference, the Sixers are 17-12 over the line
- In all games, the 76ers are 41-49-4 against the spread
- At Wells Fargo Center, the Sixers are 26-13-2 on the board
- Philadelphia is 12-14-3 vs. the odds against Western Conference teams
Los Angeles Lakers at Philadelphia 76ers Head-to-Head vs. Spread
- Philadelphia has covered five of their last seven against the Lakers
- Three of the last five in this series stayed under the total
- The 76ers have paid in their last two home games against Los Angeles
- Four of the last five in this series at Philadelphia stayed under the total
Los Angeles Lakers at Philadelphia 76ers SBG Free Picks
As mentioned earlier, the 76ers have NBA Bets success in this series and at home.
Lakers at 76ers SBG Best Bet: Philadelphia 76ers.