A clear difference is already apparent in Brooklyn. James Harden joined Kevin Durant and Kyrie Irving this month. This trio could be the NBA’s most formidable. Thus far, gamblers have taken a liking to the results. Brooklyn has shown a spike in bet on NBA profits. By contrast, the Heat have been one of the NBA’s biggest disappointments. Their status as 2020 Eastern Conference champions means nothing presently. Defensively the Heat is taking too many possessions off. Coach Eric Spoelstra is not producing a strong team effort.
Miami Heat vs. Brooklyn Nets NBA Betting Information
|Date and Time:||Saturday, January 23, 2021, 7:30 p.m. Eastern|
|Location:||Barclays Center, Brooklyn, New York|
|Heat at Nets TV Coverage:||NBA TV|
|Heat at Nets Online Odds at SBG:||Click Here|
Miami Heat at Brooklyn Nets Overview
In this situation, the Nets’ star power continues to draw an increase in online betting support.
Miami Heat Team Overview
Late on, the Heat are slumping with just one cover in their last six games. Five of their previous six contests went over the total. The Heat are 5-7 straight up, 4-7-1 against the spread, and 7-5 over the total. Overall, Miami ranks 18th for scoring offense and 24th for points allowed. Defensively the Heat is down significantly from last season.
So far, center Bam Adebayo leads with 19.5 points and 9.0 rebounds per game. Guard Tyler Herro adds 17.6 points and 6.7 rebounds per contest.
Brooklyn Nets Team Overview
Brooklyn has been in good recent form. To illustrate, the Nets have covered five of their last eight games. Nine of their last ten contests went over the total. The Nets are 9-6 straight up, 7-8 against the spread, and 10-5 over the total. In sum, Brooklyn ranks third for scoring and 23rd for points allowed.
Guard James Harden averaged 33 points per game to start his Nets career. At the same time, forward Kevin Durant is averaging 30.6 points and 7.1 rebounds per game. Guard Kyrie Irving adds 27.1 points per tilt.
Miami Heat at Brooklyn Nets vs. The Odds
- Miami is 99-85-4 against the spread
- On the road, the Heat are 40-38-1 on the board
- Miami is 61-56-2 vs. the odds against the Eastern Conference
- Miami is 60-44-2 over the total in all games
- The Heat are 21-16-1 to the over on the road
- Against the Eastern Conference, the Heat are 40-25-2 over the total
- Brooklyn is 45-56 against the spread overall
- The Nets are 22-21 on the board at home
- Against Eastern Conference teams, the Nets are 31-27-1 vs. the odds
- Brooklyn is 48-42-1 over the total
- At home, the Nets are 23-19-1 to the over
- Brooklyn is 31-27-1 over the number against the Eastern Conference
Miami Heat at Brooklyn Nets Head-to-Head vs. Spread
- Brooklyn is 8-2 against the spread against the Heat
- Only two of the last six between these teams cleared the total
- The Nets have covered four of their last five home games vs. Miami
- Only two of the last seven in this series at Brooklyn went over the total.
Miami Heat at Brooklyn Nets SBG Free Picks
Above all, the Heat are a mess right now. As mentioned earlier, the Nets have shown a good bet on NBA value against Miami. Of great concern is the Heat’s defensive decline.
Heat at Nets SBG Best Bet: Brooklyn Nets.