Breeders Cup wagering gets underway on Friday at the Sbg sportsbook with six races on the card. Let’s take a look at each of the races in Breeders Cup odds and pick some winners.
$500,000 Breeders Cup Marathon
1. Awesome Gem – This horse was pointed to this race at the last minute for a reason. This is his 39th career start and he knows how to win.
2. Prince Will I Am – Likes this track and should be right there.
3. Eldaafer – Has been solid on the dirt and is live long shot.
$1 Million Breeders Cup Juvenile Fillies Turf
1. Together – This horse is likely to be the second choice in the betting but should be right with the favorite.
2. Winter Memories – Will be the favorite and should be closing
3. Kathmanblu – Can win this race at a price.
$1 Million Breeders Cup Filly & Mare Sprint
1. Rightly So – Has gone 3 for 3 at this distance and will be the favorite.
2. Informed Decision: – Very capable of upsetting the favorite.
3. Jessica is Back – Long shot who could score.
$2 Million Breeders Cup Juvenile Fillies
1. Theyskens’ Theory – This is a wide open race where a long shot can win.
2. R Heat Lightning – Could go off as a lukewarm favorite.
3. Awesome Feather – Another horse who could figure into the finish
$2 Million Breeders Cup Filly & Mare Turf
1. Midday – Looks to be a good single on Friday in the Pick 3 and Pick 4. It is very possible this horse will go off at even money and it is hard to argue.
2. Forever Together – Everyone else is probably racing for second but this horse at least could hit at a price.
3. Plumania – At least his horse has beaten Midday in the past although it doesn’t seem likely on Friday.
$2 Million Breeders Cup Ladies Classic
1. Blind Luck – Another horse that will be heavily favored on Friday in Breeders Cup wagering. She will be going head to head with Havre de Grace again.
2. Havre de Grace – Looks like another second place finish behind the top choice.
3. Life At Ten – Could upset the apple cart and beat both of the top picks in Breeders Cup odds.