There is only one team remaining in the NFL that has only one loss. The New England Patriots are 6-1 and they are coming off a win and a cover against the NFL odds at SBG last week.
1. New England Patriots - The Patriots are the only team in the NFL with just one loss. They have not been overly impressive but they find ways to win.
2. Pittsburgh Steelers - The Steelers fall from the top spot in the rankings after a difficult game at New Orleans
3. New York Jets – They laid an egg last week against Green Bay. We’ll give them a pass for now against the NFL odds.
4. Baltimore Ravens – Had a bye last week.
5. Atlanta Falcons – Had a bye last week.
6. Indianapolis Colts – They still have Peyton Manning.
7. New York Giants – They also had a bye last week.
8. Houston Texans – They have a potent offense but no defense
9. Kansas City Chiefs – The Chiefs keep finding ways to win.
10. New Orleans Saints – Super Bowl champs bounced back with a win.
11. Miami Dolphins – They are 4-0 on the road and 0-3 at home.
12. Green Bay Packers – Winning at the Jets is impressive.
13. Tampa Bay Buccaneers – It is time to give this team some respect.
14. Tennessee Titans – Get a much needed bye this week.
15. Philadelphia Eagles – Michael Vick returns as starting quarterback
16. Washington Redskins – Found a way to lose last week in NFL betting.
17. Chicago Bears – Cutler and Martz so it is tough to like the Bears.
18. Oakland Raiders – They have looked great the past two weeks.
19. St. Louis Rams – You might laugh but the Rams are .500.
20. San Diego Chargers – They finally got a much needed win last week.
21. Jacksonville Jaguars – How much credit do they get for a win vs. Dallas?
22. Seattle Seahawks – They looked like a fraud last week vs. the Raiders.
23. Minnesota Vikings – Still finding ways to lose.
24. Detroit Lions – They get better every week.
25. Cleveland Browns - The Browns had a bye last week.
26. Arizona Cardinals – A team with no quarterback
27. Cincinnati Bengals – The Bungals is what they should be called.
28. San Francisco 49ers – If they keep Troy Smith at QB they are good.
29. Denver Broncos – Team is ready to quit.
30. Carolina Panthers – Still can’t win even with Moore back.
31. Dallas Cowboys – Look how far this team has fallen.
32. Buffalo Bills – They are winless but at least they are trying.