The New York Giants are getting some respect in NFL lines and it is hard to argue as they have won five in a row.
2. New York Giants -They have just run over teams recently and you could make a case they are the best team in the NFL right now.
3. Baltimore Ravens -Ravens were impressive in the win over Miami.
4. New England Patriots -The Patriots joined the group of teams at 6-2 after the loss to Cleveland.
5. New York Jets -They found a way to win at Detroit.
6. Atlanta Falcons – They won their big game against Tampa Bay.
7. Indianapolis Colts – Tough loss at Philadelphia.
8. Green Bay Packers – Packers finally starting to look like a contender.
9. New Orleans Saints – Two straight wins have the Saints back on track.
10. Philadelphia Eagles – This team looks good with Vick at QB.
11. Tennessee Titans – How will Randy Moss fit with Tennessee?
12. San Diego Chargers – They get a bye this week to rest up.
13. Miami Dolphins – Brutal schedule is holding this team down.
14. Oakland Raiders – This team actually looks good.
15. Kansas City Chiefs – Gave the game away against Oakland.
16. Houston Texans – It looks like another .500 season.
17. Tampa Bay Buccaneers – Played well but lost in Atlanta.
18. Washington Redskins – Coming off a bye and the McNabb benching.
19. Chicago Bears – It is a miracle this team is 5-3.
20. St. Louis Rams – They can win the NFC West.
21. Minnesota Vikings – Season on the line this week vs. Chicago.
22. Jacksonville Jaguars – Are they a playoff contender?
23. Cleveland Browns – Browns look good with McCoy and Hillis.
24. Detroit Lions – They cover vs. the NFL lines seemingly every week.
25. Cincinnati Bengals – Is there any hope for the Bengals?
26. Seattle Seahawks – This team looks sick but they still lead the West.
27. Arizona Cardinals – Should have beaten the Vikings last week.
28. San Francisco 49ers – Two wins but just two games back in the West.
29. Denver Broncos – Coming off a bye week.
30. Carolina Panthers – They are worse than the Bills in NFL betting lines.
31. Buffalo Bills – The Bills still don’t have a win but they are still trying.
32. Dallas Cowboys – The team has quit and not a team to bet at Sbg global.